A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Going Under The Knife July 26, 2016Considering a little nip here or tuck there? Be sure to ask yourself or your doctor these five vital questions before going under the knife.…
- Colorism Makes A Comeback With New Dating App Smoochr July 25, 2016After discovering the app, one Twitter user created the hashtag #shutdownsmoochr.
- Angela Simmons Maternity Style Game Is On Point July 25, 2016
- Get The Blues! 8 Reasons To Eat More Blueberries July 25, 2016Blueberries get their blue color from a flavonoid known as anthocyanins. Fruits and vegetables such as cranberries, eggplants and red cabbage are also beneficiaries of…
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Jinger Duggar gets engagedAnother Duggar is getting married.
- Congo rumba star Olomide charged after kicking controversyStar Congolese rumba singer Koffi Olomide, who was expelled from Kenya at the weekend after allegedly kicking one of his dancers, was charged with assault and battery Tuesday, a judicial source told AFP. Earlier Tuesday, the city's police chief, General Celestin Kanyama, told AFP Olomide had been arrested at his home early in the morning […]
- Review: In artful documentary 'Gleason,' a hero battles ALSNEW YORK (AP) — Football star Steve Gleason was known for throwing caution to the wind. He'd launch himself down the field with seemingly no regard for his own well-being.
- 30 Great Chicago Restaurants & Bars To Hear Live Music, MappedA variety of musical and culinary genres
- Donald Trump Asked to Stop Using 'Air Force One' Music for Campaign (Exclusive)The producer of the Harrison Ford thriller says the Republican presidential nominee is using deceased composer Jerry Goldsmith’s music without permission and wants him to stop.
- Selena Gomez Says She Feels 'Unauthentic' and 'Disconnected' From Her MusicThe singer also said she's disconnected to "myself and my music."