GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump disputed claims from a female lawyer who said he called her “disgusting” when she asked to take a break to breast-pump during a ...Read more
Crews pushed the limits of an expanding search zone Wednesday for two teens missing at sea and potentially nearing the limits of human survival.
The Coast Guard’s hunt for the ...Read more
Barack Obama told African leaders that he thinks he would win a third term if given the chance to run again.
“I actually think I’m a pretty good president—I think ...Read more
- Super Simple Slimming Spaghetti Squash Casserole July 29, 2015Here’s the recipe for an incredible spaghetti squash casserole with ricotta and spinach that is only 250 calories per serving (2.5 inch squares)! Ingredients 1…
- Get Well Wednesday: Dr. Dennis Confer July 29, 2015Dennis L. Confer, M.D. is the chief medical officer of Be The Match. He also holds appointments as associate scientific director of CIBMTR (Center…
- Deya Directive: Lose to Win July 24, 2015Sometimes we feel like failure is the worst thing that has ever happened to us. But how many times have you realized, in hindsight, how…
- The Art Of Self-Pleasuring Yourself – There’s A Class For That! July 24, 2015Pleasure is something to be experienced at any age, but it may surprise you that self-pleasure also endures. Jacque Reid, talks to Pam Costa, a…
- Jon Stewart signing off 'Daily Show' fake newscast for realNEW YORK (AP) — After more than 16 years and nearly 2,600 telecasts, Jon Stewart can feel proud of his scads of Emmys and his Peabody Award, his cultural gravitas (he hung with the Prez, both on and off the air!), even his reprobate status at Fox News.
- Kanye, Sam Smith, the Who set for iHeartRadio Music FestivalNEW YORK (AP) — Kanye West, Sam Smith, Janet Jackson and the Who are some of the A-listers set for the iHeartRadio Music Festival this fall.
- British Embassy in China grants limited visa to Ai WeiweiBEIJING (AP) — The British Embassy in Beijing has restricted a visa for dissident artist Ai Weiwei, alleging he failed to declare that he had a criminal conviction, a claim that his lawyer disputed on Thursday.
- John Legend to handle music for slave drama 'Underground'BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — John Legend is bringing his talents to a TV drama about Southern slaves fighting for freedom.
- Lollapalooza expands international reach to ColombiaLollapalooza, one of the defining US festivals for alternative rock, announced Wednesday an expansion to Colombia as organizers pointed to the country's vibrant cultural life. The Bogota edition, which will debut in October 2016, marks the fourth Latin American Lollapalooza with festivals already taking place annually in Argentina, Brazil and Chile. "We have had the […]
- John Legend to Oversee Music, Exec Produce WGN America's 'Underground'Legend's Get Lifted banner has boarded the Sony Pictures Television drama and will also executive produce.