A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- Slow Metabolism? Check Your Hormones July 22, 2016When it comes to weight gain, blame it on the hormones. Based on research published by the Journal Of the American Medical Association, Mehmet Oz,…
- STUDY: Rare Gum Disease Prevalent In Black Children July 22, 2016A study from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine highlights a rare gum disease targeting African-American children. If you have young children, you already know a…
- Want To Bank Black? Terri Williams Discusses The Advantages July 22, 2016Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with Terri Williams, the President of One United Bank to encourage African Americans to move their business to black owned institutionS. “We are opening up about a thousand accounts a day. There are 21 black banks around the country and we (One United Bank) are in Boston, Miami and […]
- 3 Ways to Receive Clarity, Truth, and Understanding in Silence July 22, 2016Last week I didn’t post a blog because I didn’t have anything to say. Not just through this written platform, but to anyone about anything. I just wanted to be silent. I felt recovery was necessary and silence was the antidote. During my week of silence, a business relationship changed. My normal reaction would have […]
- Marvel marks Comic-Con homecoming with a showstopperSAN DIEGO (AP) — Marvel Studios took a year off from Comic-Con, but it came back with a pow on Saturday with a spectacle and star-filled presentation offering exclusive looks at "Spider-Man: Homecoming," ''Doctor Strange" and "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tease sequel, Disneyland rideSAN DIEGO (AP) — Next summer the "Guardians of the Galaxy" are taking over theaters and Disneyland.
- A title and ship for new 'Star Trek' series: 'Discovery'SAN DIEGO (AP) — The next chapter of the "Star Trek" franchise will be called "Star Trek: Discovery."
- Dinesh D'Souza Drops Music Video for 'Hillary's America' Doc Ahead of the DNCThe release of the video coincided with an endorsement of the film from Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump.
- Shot clock and music set to feature in six-hole Euro eventBy Tony Jimenez LONDON (Reuters) - European Tour chief executive Keith Pelley wants to introduce a six-hole event incorporating a shot clock, music, different clothes and fewer clubs in an effort to attract more golf followers. "Yes, there would be a shot clock," Pelley told BBC radio. "Yes, there would be music.
- Golf-Shot clock and music set to feature in six-hole Euro eventBy Tony Jimenez LONDON, July 22 (Reuters) - European Tour chief executive Keith Pelley wants to introduce a six-hole event incorporating a shot clock, music, different clothes and fewer clubs in an effort to attract more golf followers. "Yes, there would be a shot clock," Pelley told BBC radio. "Yes, there would be music.