A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- 5 Natural Oils Your Skin Craves July 29, 2016You may think you need to invest in expensive skin care products to have healthy and vibrant skin, but you don’t. Many natural oils offer…
- Chipotle Says It Plans To Open Burger Restaurant July 28, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Chipotle is branching out from burritos and plans to open its first burger restaurant. A spokesman for Chipotle, Chris Arnold, says in an email the company’s first Tasty Made burger restaurant will open in this fall in Lancaster, Ohio. He did not immediately provide other details. The opening of the burger […]
- Refreshing Summer Detox Water July 28, 2016Summer time can be the best time of year. The season consists of barbecues, fireworks, long walks on the beach… what’s not to like? Everything…
- ALS-Related Gene Found With Help From Ice Bucket Challenge July 27, 2016WASHINGTON (AP) — The ALS Association is crediting money raised through the Ice Bucket Challenge for the discovery of a gene’s connection to the progressive disease. Those who accepted the challenge allowed buckets of ice water to be dumped on their heads to raise awareness and money for ALS. The challenge became a viral sensation […]
- Sarah Jessica Parker goes thrift shop in new HBO comedyBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — A roundup of news from the Television Critics Association summer meeting, at which TV networks and streaming services are presenting details on upcoming programs.
- Harry Potter magic hits Asia as fans celebrate new bookHarry Potter magic hit Asia on Sunday morning, as aspiring witches and wizards crowded into bookstores to get their hands on the first copies of a new play about the hero as an adult. Launch parties for "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" were held hours after the play's premiere in London, setting the stage […]
- The Latest: Skydiver successfully lands without parachuteLOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on a skydiver's attempt to jump 25,000 feet into a net (all times local):
- Kanye West Says Apple/Tidal Rivalry is "F---ing Up the Music Game"“Apple give Jay his check for Tidal now and stop tying to act like you Steve,” West tweeted on Saturday morning.
- Drugs, heat blamed in woman's death after music festivalLAS VEGAS (AP) — A 20-year-old California woman who collapsed in a parking lot after the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas last month died from drug intoxication and high heat, the Clark County coroner said Friday.
- Dwyane Wade Greeted Delirious Bulls Fans With Chance The Rapper At LollapaloozaLollapalooza, the major music festival that takes place in Chicago every summer, kicked off on Thursday. Among the performers that evening was Chicago’s own Chance the Rapper. Wade, another native Chicagoan, made big news this summer when he left the Miami Heat to join his hometown Bulls.