“Never Let Go!”
The Titanic II, a replica of the ill-fated liner that sank after hitting an iceberg in 1912 is set to launch in 2018.
While it looks like its ...Read more
Gravitational waves – tiny ripples in the fabric of space-time first proposed by Albert Einstein a century ago – have been directly observed for the first time, a team of ...Read more
A spokeswoman for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s campaign for president says he is dropping out of the race for the Republican nomination.
Carly Fiorina is also dropping out of ...Read more
- Meagan And Devon Say It Was Worth The Wait, Encourages Others To Live A Life Of Celibacy February 12, 2016Actress Meagan Good and movie executive and ordained minister Devon Franklin have made headlines over the past four years about their celibate relationship and now…
- Kanye West Promotes New Album ‘The Life Of Pablo’ and Clothing Line At New York Fashion Week February 12, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — The volume high and anticipation higher, Kanye West spent more than an hour Thursday at Madison Square Garden blasting his new…
- Ride Along: 2016 Mini Cooper Clubman February 11, 2016Who’s It For: The all-new redesigned MINI Cooper Clubman would appeal to the flirty, sporty crowd, but could also be a great car for singles or…
- I Went 30 Days Without Using Coconut Oil & Shea Butter In My Hair And Here’s What Happened February 11, 2016When I wrote the article on the “7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Using Coconut Oil & Shea Butter On Your Hair” a lot of…
- Debut edition of Spider-Man comic headed to auctionCALVERTON, N.Y. (AP) — Walter Yakoboski scraped together nearly every penny he made as short-order cook in 1979 to begin buying a small collection of rare comic books for $10,000, hoping his boyhood passion could one day pay off as an investment.
- Beckham explores her roots, Banana Republic turns to FranceNEW YORK (AP) — The Associated Press is all over New York Fashion Week, from the runway designs to the celebrity-filled front rows. Here are some recent highlights:
- The Roots jam with Lenny Kravitz ahead of GrammysLOS ANGELES (AP) — The Roots let Lenny Kravitz — and several other famous friends — rule ahead of the Grammys.
- OK Go Just Somehow Topped Their Already Impressive Music Videos With 'Upside Down & Inside Out'The alternative band OK Go just keeps topping their music videos with the zero gravity 'Upside Down & Inside Out'.
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes StoreiTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Feb. 11, 2016:
- Young musicians offer new take on Chinese instrumentsIf jazz is about free-flowing expression, do the instruments have to be Western? In a cross-cultural experiment, a group of young Chinese artists musicians based in New York is testing the possibilities of fusion by bringing jazz and other Western forms to performances on traditional instruments. On "Vermilion Bird," a composition named for the creature […]