Joe Alaskey, the voice behind some of the most beloved cartoon characters including Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird (successor to Mel Blanc), has died at the age of 63.
Donald Trump has accused fellow Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz of comitting “fraud” during the Iowa caucuses, and has called for a rematch.
What is ...Read more
Officials said this is the first case of the virus to be transmitted locally in Texas, although there are seven others in Houston and Harris County who have confirmed cases of the virus after ...Read more
- Southern Style Biscuits & Gravy February 5, 2016The creaminess of a savory gravy over fluffy buttermilk biscuits…there is nothing like it. But most of the time it’s loaded down with calories and…
- Relationship Expert Steven Dixon Says Every Marriage Can Be Saved, Divorce Is Not An Option February 5, 2016Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with relationship expert Steven James Dixon about his goal to save marriages regardless of how dire the situation…
- Sylvia High: ‘Experience Your Experiences’ [VIDEO] February 4, 2016Sylvia High talks about being present in your experiences, saying “We don’t always experience our experiences because we’re wishing for some other experiences other than the…
- Homemade Chicken Nachos February 4, 2016There’s nothing like pulling apart great-tasting cheesy nachoes that just melt in your mouth. You’ll be the hit of the party and your event. remember,…
- Dave Mirra, who broke barriers on a BMX bike, dies at 41Dave Mirra did things few people could on a BMX bike, using a combination of natural ability, fearlessness and innovation to take the sport to places many never thought possible.
- Angelina Jolie's film 'Unbroken' finally opens in JapanTOKYO (AP) — Angelina Jolie's "Unbroken" has opened more than a year after the rest of the world in Japan, the country where the main character endures as a prisoner of war and where some have called for a boycott of the movie.
- Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image AwardsLOS ANGELES (AP) — It was a total knockout for Michael B. Jordan at the NAACP Image Awards in a ceremony that took several jabs at Hollywood for the lack of racial diversity.
- Adele might not like it, but Donald Trump can use her musicNEW YORK (AP) — While waiting for Donald Trump to take the stage this week at a campaign rally in Exeter, New Hampshire, fans listened to a few hit songs by Adele, "Skyfall" and "Rolling in the Deep."
- Pokémon Red and Blue vinyl now shipping to fans and music puristsThe original soundtrack of Pokémon Red and Blue is now available on vinyl, although dedicated Pokémon hipsters need to act fast: Only 500 copies have been made, which are now shipping from Turntable Lab. The $49.95 record includes the full score from the classic Game Boy games, with the original Pokémon anime's theme song also thrown […]
- Rob Gronkowski Apparently Once Tried His Hand At Male Stripping Because He Couldn't Resist The MusicEven if he doesn't want to dance, it just takes some music and a few drinks for Rob Gronkowski to become a male stripper.