A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- ALS-Related Gene Found With Help From Ice Bucket Challenge July 27, 2016WASHINGTON (AP) — The ALS Association is crediting money raised through the Ice Bucket Challenge for the discovery of a gene’s connection to the progressive disease. Those who accepted the challenge allowed buckets of ice water to be dumped on their heads to raise awareness and money for ALS. The challenge became a viral sensation […]
- Get Well Wednesday: Black Women & High Heels July 27, 2016Dr. Roderick Hunter, a prominent African American podiatrist and APMA spokesperson, suggests some simple ways black women can avoid high-heel pain and injuries. When it comes to shoes, high heels are the #1 culprit of foot pain. Most women who own heels say these shoes hurt their feet. But that doesn’t stop them from buying them […]
- Yene Damtew Is The Mastermind Behind Michelle Obama’s Luscious Locks July 26, 2016We've been waiting to meet the hands behind the FLOTUS' gorgeous hair.
- 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Going Under The Knife July 26, 2016Considering a little nip here or tuck there? Be sure to ask yourself or your doctor these five vital questions before going under the knife.…
- Lady Gaga putting on invite-only Democratic convention showCAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — Camden, one of the country's most impoverished cities, will get some time in the Democratic convention spotlight Thursday with some help from Lady Gaga.
- 50 years later, Dylan's motorcycle crash remains mysteriousWOODSTOCK, N.Y. (AP) — Bob Dylan tumbled from a Triumph motorcycle on a sunny Friday morning here 50 years ago on July 29, 1966. The banged-up musician holed up in the mountains of upstate New York for months afterward, dramatically altering the rocket ride of his career.
- Convention: O'Reilly attacks critics; Trump's party crashingA look at the Democratic National Convention through a media lens:
- O'Jays ask Republican congressman to stop using their musicLOS ANGELES (AP) — The founding members of the O'Jays are asking a Republican to stop using their music for the second time in a week.
- All The Reasons We Love WWE Superstar R-Truth's New Music VideoWWE Superstar R-Truth just released a new music video, and I feel that it really deserves an extensive breakdown into a serious musical critique. The rest of the video plays heavily off of the “I love cars and ignoring basic driving safety and my dude friends and dancing in parking lots” trap music trope (trape?).
- 12 Great Spots For Live Music and Food in AustinFeed your stomach and your ears