A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- Dr. Drai Says Abstaining From Sex Could Be Bad For Your Vagina July 1, 2016Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with OBGYN Dr. Drai about the sexually transmitted Zika virus, lack of insurance for pleasurable sex and what happens to your vagina when you stop having sex. The differences between male and female Viagra: “Viagra costs $10 for men and for women it’s about $1000. Women have to take […]
- Ride Along: 2016 VW Jetta/Jetta GLI July 1, 2016What’s Hot: The Volkswagen Jetta went through a major overhaul in 2015, while the Jetta GLI received its bold and sporty upgrades during the 2016 model year. For the 2016 model year, all Jettas will be available with two turbo engines. The 2.0-liter non turbo has been dropped for the model year. In a time […]
- 4 Things Robbing You Of Vitamin D June 30, 2016Vitamin D isn’t your regular vitamin that you get from GNC (well, you can, but that’s not the point here). It’s actually a steroid hormone…
- FDA Issues New Warning Against Cookie Dough June 30, 2016Put down the spoon or spatula from the mixing bowl and walk away slowly. Every cookie dough lover knows eating the stuff raw is risky…
- US man charged in 'Celebgate' nude photo hackA US man was charged in relation to one of the biggest celebrity hacks in which a phishing scheme led to nude photos of Hollywood stars being posted online. Edward Majerczyk, 28, of Illinois, agreed as part of a deal with federal authorities in Los Angeles to plead guilty to one felony count of unauthorized […]
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news showsWASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Delight as jazz giants return to small Swiss town of MontreuxThe legendary American musician was back on stage at the opening of this year's Montreux Jazz Festival, half a century after he headlined the first festival in the idyllic Swiss town in 1967. "Duke Ellington was one of the people that wrote a letter to the US immigration to allow me to stay in America," […]
- Apple fires back at Spotify over music streaming claimsSAN FRANCISCO/STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Apple Inc fought back on Friday against Spotify's claims that the U.S. tech giant had hampered competition in music streaming by rejecting an update to the Swedish service's iPhone app. The two companies have gone head to head in the battle for music streaming customers since Apple Music was launched in […]
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes StoreiTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending June 30, 2016:
- Rising stars to check out at this year's EXIT music festivalHere's a look at some of the rising stars to watch out for in this summer's festival line-ups -- whether or not you make the trip -- starting with the Serbian music festival EXIT, held July 7-10, 2016, at the Petrovaradin Fortress.