A Baltimore police officer was acquitted Monday of assault and all other charges in the case of Freddie Gray, an African American who died in custody a year ago, sparking ...Read more
Use of electronic cigarettes and other vaping devices has stalled in the United States as more Americans question their safety, according to a new online Reuters/Ipsos ...Read more
President Obama has announced the lifting of a 50-year old arms embargo on communist Vietnam in a historic signal of warming relations between former enemies that waged a bloody Cold War ...Read more
- How To Bounce Back After Losing A Job Unexpectedly May 31, 2016Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with Financial Planner, Reshell Smith about how single women can bounce back financially after losing a job. Have money saved up: “You should have a plan. Today may not be the day for firing, but there could be layoffs. It’s hard to have six months of living expenses stacked away […]
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Shows You How To Get Her Famous Abs May 31, 2016Janet Jackson’s longtime trainer, Tony Martinez, wants to help you sculpt your body to achieve those sexy hard abs that the iconic pop singer is famous for. Tony says the cross-legged reverse crunch is “one of Janet’s favorite lower ab exercises.” He added: “it works the hips and core and gets her the definition in […]
- Money Mondays: Credit Card Debt Nearing $1 Trillion Again May 30, 2016What do consumers need to know now about credit card debt, correct? That’s right. Credit card debt is almost always a bad thing, but in the wake of the great recession Americans really worked hard to pay down their credit cards, reducing the amount of debt that we collectively carried by nearly $200 billion. However, […]
- RECIPE: Grilled Honey Apricot BBQ Wings May 29, 2016Chicken wings kissed on the grill are a must have for the summer season and this recipe delivers just that, with major flavor! The…
- The Latest: 'Shield' actor convicted of 2nd-degree murderLOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on the murder trial of actor Michael Jace, who played a police officer on the TV series "The Shield." (all times local):
- Lundquist to step down from SEC football on CBS after 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Verne Lundquist will step down from calling Southeastern Conference football for CBS after the coming season, with Brad Nessler replacing him.
- Jury convicts actor who played police officer on TV of second-degree murder in killing of wifeJury convicts actor who played police officer on TV of second-degree murder in killing of wife.
- Music Review: The groove's still the thing for Paul SimonPaul Simon, "Stranger to Stranger" (Concord)
- The top 10 movies on the iTunes StoreiTunes Movies U.S. charts for week ending May 29, 2016:
- Iran arrest 8 people for making 'obscene' music videosTEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An online report in Iran says authorities have arrested eight people for producing allegedly "obscene" music videos.