A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- 7 Good Foods That Are Bad If You Eat Too Much June 29, 2016When you eat healthy food, moderation is key. It sounds counterintuitive, right? But, even if you are making healthy choices about your nutrition, it’s possible…
- Get Well Wednesday: HIV Is Not Just A Problem For Young People June 29, 2016Dr. Steven K. Grinspoon is a Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Director of the MGH Program in Nutritional Metabolism, and Director of the Nutrition Obesity Research Center at Harvard. He has a long-standing interest in the metabolic and endocrine complications of HIV disease, with an initial focus on insulin resistance and body composition. He has served […]
- Herbed Ribeye Steak With Hennessy Butter June 28, 2016The ribeye is a great portion-controlled piece of steak that if seasoned correctly, can explode with flavor in your mouth without many calories! This is…
- FDA Approves First Pill To Treat All Forms Of Hepatitis C June 28, 2016WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal health officials on Tuesday approved the first pill to treat all major forms of hepatitis C, the latest in a series of drug approvals that have reshaped treatment of the liver-destroying virus. The Food and Drug Administration approved the combination pill, Epclusa, from Gilead Sciences for patients with and without liver […]
- Hamilton's ties to Albany highlighted in tours, exhibitALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Long before his life story became the toast of the Great White Way, Alexander Hamilton was a hit in Albany.
- 'Amazing Race' contestant heads to Oklahoma primary runoffOKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma cowboy turned reality show contestant Jet McCoy advanced to a runoff for the Republican nomination for an Oklahoma Senate seat while his brother and former partner on "The Amazing Race" lost narrowly in a campaign for the state House as a Democrat.
- Indictment charges 3 men with bilking movie investorsNEW YORK (AP) — Three men were arrested Tuesday on charges that they cheated investors who thought they were contributing over $12 million to produce major films, only to discover their money went to other projects and to pay personal expenses, officials said.
- 1 in 10 pay for streaming musicOn a worldwide basis, 63% of online adults listen to music streaming services on a monthly basis, with 10% of them taking up a paid option. Users in Asia Pacific and North America are most likely to pay for music streaming, according to data released June 28, 2016 by GlobalWebIndex. Internet users in Europe are […]
- Music Monday (6/27): This Week's New Albums + VideosOur guide to this week's (and last week's) album releases also features the week's top new music videos from artists like Portishead, Aphex Twin, and ScHoolboy Q, plus brand new streaming music from Bat for Lashes, Thee Oh Sees, Rihanna, Maxwell, Devendra Banhart, and more. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at […]
- Lollapalooza 2016's New Food Includes Momofuku 'Crack Pie,' Harold's Chicken Shack, MoreGrant Park will heat up in late July for the 25th installment of Lollapalooza. Perry Farrell and Co. need to feed their somewhat captive audience of music lovers, and this year's food lineup features the debut of nine new vendors. The "Crack Pie" slices from Momofuku Milk Bar —a cult-favorite pastry that David Chang, Christina Tosi […]