The raging storm on the East Coast yesterday didn’t just ruin the day for the tourists on a cruise ship.
A bus full of would-be gamblers crashed in the snow storm on I-95, ...Read more
If you were on the East Coast yesterday, you know that we got walloped with a major Nor’Easter with winds over the ocean reaching hurricane strength.
Now imagine being on a ship ...Read more
Mayor Bill de Blasio announced a series of new regulations governing the use of cranes in the city, following Friday’s crane collapse in Tribeca that killed one pedestrian and injured three ...Read more
- Why You Need To Drink More Than ‘Enough’ Water February 10, 2016Most of us are walking around chronically dehydrated. Literally like empty water wells in the middle of the Sahara Desert. Empty, dry and desolate. The…
- Red Lobster Enjoys Sales Surge After Mention in Beyonce Song February 9, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Red Lobster is feeling the “Beyonce Bounce.” The seafood chain known for its cheddar biscuits says sales surged 33 percent on…
- For The Love Of Honey: Why It’s Better To Go Raw February 9, 2016Did you know that when honey is stored in tight containers it never spoils? According to Smithsonian Magazine, sealed honey was found in Egyptian tombs…
- #CelebsGetReal: Tank Gets Steamy with Love & Relationship Questions [VIDEO] February 8, 2016Just in time for Valentine’s Day we asked R&B crooner Tank all of the questions you secretly wished you knew the answers to! From what…
- Sikh man blocked by Mexican airline satisfied with apologyMEXICO CITY (AP) — An Indian-American actor and designer who wasn't allowed to board a Mexico City-to-New York flight after refusing to remove his turban said Tuesday that he is satisfied with an apology from the airline.
- The Latest on Mardi Gras: Gunfire on parade routeNEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Latest on Mardi Gras in New Orleans (all times local):
- Police: Jay Cutler's brother-in-law death was accidentalSALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A medical examiner has determined NFL quarterback Jay Cutler's brother-in-law's death was accidental, saying Michael Cavallari died of hypothermia after he crashed his car during a frigid temperatures while passing through a rocky and rural part of southern Utah.
- With costumes, beads, music, New Orleans marks Fat TuesdayNEW ORLEANS (AP) — Dressed in elaborate costumes, dancing to the beat of brass bands and clamoring for beads from passing floats, thousands of people gathered in the streets of New Orleans to mark the culmination of the famous Mardi Gras celebration Tuesday.
- Warner Music Pays $14 Million to End 'Happy Birthday' Copyright LawsuitThe music publisher will also not stand in the way for a judge to declare the song to be in the public domain.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards Announce 2016 Nominees, Performers and New CategoriesOf the 31 categories, a whopping 21 of them are new, and many of those are fan-voted.