A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- Chipotle Says It Plans To Open Burger Restaurant July 28, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Chipotle is branching out from burritos and plans to open its first burger restaurant. A spokesman for Chipotle, Chris Arnold, says in an email the company’s first Tasty Made burger restaurant will open in this fall in Lancaster, Ohio. He did not immediately provide other details. The opening of the burger […]
- Refreshing Summer Detox Water July 28, 2016Summer time can be the best time of year. The season consists of barbecues, fireworks, long walks on the beach… what’s not to like? Everything…
- ALS-Related Gene Found With Help From Ice Bucket Challenge July 27, 2016WASHINGTON (AP) — The ALS Association is crediting money raised through the Ice Bucket Challenge for the discovery of a gene’s connection to the progressive disease. Those who accepted the challenge allowed buckets of ice water to be dumped on their heads to raise awareness and money for ALS. The challenge became a viral sensation […]
- Get Well Wednesday: Black Women & High Heels July 27, 2016Dr. Roderick Hunter, a prominent African American podiatrist and APMA spokesperson, suggests some simple ways black women can avoid high-heel pain and injuries. When it comes to shoes, high heels are the #1 culprit of foot pain. Most women who own heels say these shoes hurt their feet. But that doesn’t stop them from buying them […]
- Review: Exciting performances from singer Tomi LunsfordTomi Lunsford, "Come On Blue" (Seedbank)
- Harrison Ford set to take teen on flight at conventionOSHKOSH, Wis. (AP) — Hollywood actor and avid pilot Harrison Ford is set to take an Illinois teenager flying in Wisconsin.
- 'Nerve' is a dark thriller for the Pokemon Go generationLOS ANGELES (AP) — The invigorating new thriller "Nerve ," now playing in theaters, goes deep into the psychology of the internet with an addictive game that's so fresh, you wonder whether the filmmakers had a tip that the Pokemon Go craze was on the horizon.
- Music Review: Joe Lovano 2005 live set spotlights Hank JonesJoe Lovano Quartet, "Classic! Live At Newport" (Blue Note)
- MTV Classic bringing Beavis and Butt-Head, Aeon Flux and music videos back on-airA new cable channel celebrating the original MTV will launch on Aug. 1, in honor of its 35th birthday, according to a press release. MTV Classic is replacing VH1 Classic at 6 a.m. that day, airing fan-favorite TV shows from its heyday along with classic music videos. Among the shows airing regularly on MTV Classic […]
- 5 Delicious Food Items Not To Miss at Lollapalooza 2016Lollapalooza kicks off today and just as important as what bands you'll be seeing are what foods you'll be eating. Momofuku pastry queen Christina Tosi has built her bakery into a New York empire of sweets. This year, famed Milk Bar will be at Lollapalooza to offer Chicagoans an opportunity to try the James Beard Winner's […]