President Barack Obama will test his wilderness survival skills with an appearance on the television showRunning Wild in an Alaska adventure that will air later this ...Read more
A satellite image on Monday shows that the main building of the ancient Temple of Bel in the Syrian city of Palmyra has been destroyed, a United Nations agency said. The image was taken a day ...Read more
It was with heavy hearts that the family of Wes Craven announced the passing of the famed horror director yesterday, August 30, 2015. He was 76 years old and battled brain cancer; a battle ...Read more
- The Vision That Became His Legacy September 2, 2015September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Every Wednesday during September, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital ® will contribute stories that will put a face on…
- Dating With Children: When’s The Right Time To Make Introductions? September 1, 2015For the past few weeks social media has been in heated debate over a photo that surfaced of R&B singer Ciara’s son, Baby Future, in…
- ‘Survivors Remorse’ Actress Brings Natural Hair Transition To Television September 1, 2015Jacque Reid talks to actress Teyonah Parris about her character’s idea to transition her hair to a natural state in the STARZ hit show, Survivors…
- Turn Your Setbacks Into Greenbacks: Motivational Speaker Willie Jolley Shares 7 Secrets To Making A Comeback September 1, 2015To help many of those struggling through their own personal setbacks, Jolley offered seven secrets to help engineer a comeback.
- Loretta Lynn, Luke Bryan, Eric Church receive ACM HonorsNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Country star Luke Bryan may have one of the most popular albums in the country, but Loretta Lynn made his day when she gave him a kiss.
- 'Concussion' director says no compromises were made for NFLNEW YORK (AP) — A day after its trailer debuted online and months before it hits theaters, the Will Smith football head-trauma film "Concussion" is already sparking controversy.
- Argentine blockbuster spins sordid story at VeniceFresh off a record-breaking opening, Argentine crime flick "The Clan," based on the true story of a well-to-do family of kidnappers, is looking for glory at the Venice Film Festival. The movie tells the sordid tale of the Puccio family, which kidnapped a string of wealthy victims in the 1980s and held them captive at […]
- The top 10 movies on the iTunes StoreiTunes Movies U.S. charts for week ending August 31, 2015:
- What's New on Netflix and iTunes for SeptemberIt's a new month, which means new titles form Netflix, iTunes and others like HBO NOW.
- Rihanna excited to celebrate 10 years in music industryNEW YORK (AP) — Rihanna says she's thrilled to have had a decade-long career in music and she plans on celebrating the feat at some point this year.