One student was killed and three others were wounded after a gunman opened fire at Northern Arizona University.
The school tweeted around 4:30 a.m. Friday that there was a reported ...Read more
Spencer Stone, one of three Americans who stopped a suspected terror attack on a train in France in August, was stabbed early Thursday during an altercation in Sacramento and is in ...Read more
Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton on Wednesday has come out against a landmark trade agreement reached earlier this week between the United States, Japan and 10 other countries ...Read more
- Why Black Women’s Eye Health Is More At Risk October 9, 2015We’ve seen the best of times, we’ve seen the worst of times. And we’re living in a time when “seeing is believing.” Yet, every day, people…
- Natural Remedies For Cold & Flu For Kids October 8, 2015You know that the common cold can be one of the most fatiguing features of winter, often lasting weeks. The flu is another debilitating infection,…
- Points Of Power: “When God Is For You, No One Can Be Against You” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] October 7, 2015There is no need to freak out! It doesn’t matter how many people or forces are against you, so long as you’ve got this one…
- When Is Your Cold Or Flu Contagious? October 7, 2015You’ve been coughing and sneezing for a couple days now. Are your symptoms contagious to others? How can you tell if you should just stay…
- Film portrays costs of South Korean craze for top schoolsBUSAN, South Korea (AP) — A documentary film about the social and personal costs of South Koreans' craze for being admitted to the nation's top three universities depicts a system that is a far cry from President Barack Obama's praise of the Asian country as a model for U.S. educational reforms.
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner opens up about Cosby allegationsLOS ANGELES (AP) — "The Cosby Show" alum Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the series' legacy is "tarnished" by the sexual assault allegations made against Bill Cosby.
- Prudhomme, Louisiana chef who popularized Cajun food, diesNEW ORLEANS (AP) — Paul Prudhomme, the Cajun who popularized spicy Louisiana cuisine and became one of the first American restaurant chefs to achieve worldwide fame, died Thursday. He was 75.
- Spend your day listening to the menu music from any Halo gameHalo 5: Guardians is almost out, and if you're like me, that approaching release is slowly starting to strum the strings of your nostalgia for the series en masse. If that's true, good news! Some enterprising person has exactly the thing to amplify that moment: a web page devoted entirely to looping the menu screens and […]
- Jack Black, Dwight Yoakam Set Country Music Family Comedy at Fox'Eastbound and Down' alum Alex McAulay created the comedy and will pen the script for 'Belles and Whistles.'
- Sony proceeds with plan to sell music publishing unit: WSJ(Reuters) - Sony Corp is proceeding with a plan to sell its half of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, the world's largest music publisher, the Wall Street Journal reported. Sony, which owns the unit with Michael Jackson's estate, recently triggered a clause in its contract that allows one partner to buy out the other, the Wall Street […]