Joe Alaskey, the voice behind some of the most beloved cartoon characters including Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird (successor to Mel Blanc), has died at the age of 63.
Donald Trump has accused fellow Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz of comitting “fraud” during the Iowa caucuses, and has called for a rematch.
What is ...Read more
Officials said this is the first case of the virus to be transmitted locally in Texas, although there are seven others in Houston and Harris County who have confirmed cases of the virus after ...Read more
- Black History City Guide: Philadelphia February 8, 2016It’s Black History Month and in Philadelphia, that means you have a wealth of options to soak up some Black history. John Coltrane, Paul Robeson…
- Types Of HIV Tests & How They Work February 7, 2016National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is February 7, and one of the organization’s key focuses is to get Black people tested. Testing is critical for…
- Southern Style Biscuits & Gravy February 5, 2016The creaminess of a savory gravy over fluffy buttermilk biscuits…there is nothing like it. But most of the time it’s loaded down with calories and…
- Relationship Expert Steven Dixon Says Every Marriage Can Be Saved, Divorce Is Not An Option February 5, 2016Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with relationship expert Steven James Dixon about his goal to save marriages regardless of how dire the situation…
- The Super Bowl ads -- hits and missesTens of millions of people tune in to watch the Super Bowl every year -- and the ad blitz during the breaks in play is part of the fun. Here's the rundown on the commercials that ran during Super Bowl 50 on Sunday -- hits and misses, stars and slogans. Matt Damon is back as […]
- Review: Coldplay lets Beyonce, Bruno Mars overshadow bandGive Chris Martin and Coldplay credit: It takes a certain lack of ego for musicians to essentially let themselves be upstaged at their own Super Bowl show.
- AP Photos: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 24-10 over CarolinaSANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Von Miller and the Broncos defense frustrated Cam Newton all game to carry Peyton Manning to his second Super Bowl title with a 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
- Sam Hunt: Playing Super Bowl blends love for music, sportsSANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — As a kid, Sam Hunt dreamt of playing in the Super Bowl. And he was on the right path as a quarterback for both Middle Tennessee State University and the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- 5 Emojis to Best Describe Beyonce's New Music Video 'Formation'Queen Bey dropped a surprise video ahead of her Super Bowl performance.
- Beyonce Drops New 'Formation' Single, Music VideoThe song came as surprise to fans a day before the singer's scheduled Super Bowl performance.