A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- Help A Brotha Out! 4 Ways To Get Your Man To See A Doctor June 27, 2016It’s hard enough to get a man to roll over on his side when he’s sleep to stop his snoring. Now you’re asking a fully…
- Top 10 Beauty Uses For Aloe Vera June 27, 2016If you are looking for an inexpensive natural product that will provide benefits to your skin and help you stay beautiful, don’t sleep on aloe…
- Bill Cunningham, NY Times fashion Photographer, Dies At 87 June 27, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Bill Cunningham, a longtime fashion photographer for The New York Times known for taking pictures of everyday people on the streets of New York, has died. He was 87. Cunningham died Saturday in New York City, according to Eileen Murphy, a spokeswoman for the newspaper. He had been hospitalized recently after […]
- Money Mondays: What Is Brexit And Why Should You Care About It? June 27, 2016What do we need to know about the shocking development of Britain leaving the European Union? Mellody: This is a historic event and it will have broad economic and political consequences in the UK, Europe and here in the United States. First, a little background on the subject. To deal with political pressures ahead of […]
- Celebrity birthdays for the week of July 3-9July 3: Jazz clarinetist Pete Fountain is 86. Actor Michael Cole ("The Mod Squad") is 76. Singer Judith Durham of The Seekers is 73. Actor Kurtwood Smith ("That 70s Show") is 73. Country singer Johnny Lee is 70. Writer Dave Barry is 69. Actress Betty Buckley is 69. Guitarist-singer Paul Barrere of Little Feat is […]
- Aerosmith drummer's new Massachusetts coffee shop to openNORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — A rock 'n' roll-themed coffee shop owned by Aerosmith's drummer is set to open in Massachusetts this week.
- Ex-US soccer star Donovan getting comfortable on TVLandon Donovan keeps thinking back to a lesson from the teacher in his high school speech class: "Speaking is 10 percent what you actually say, and 90 percent how you're presenting it."
- Music Monday (6/27): This Week's New Albums + VideosOur guide to this week's (and last week's) album releases also features the week's top new music videos from artists like Portishead, Aphex Twin, and ScHoolboy Q, plus brand new streaming music from Bat for Lashes, Thee Oh Sees, Rihanna, Maxwell, Devendra Banhart, and more. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at […]
- Lollapalooza 2016's New Food Includes Momofuku 'Crack Pie,' Harold's Chicken Shack, MoreGrant Park will heat up in late July for the 25th installment of Lollapalooza. Perry Farrell and Co. need to feed their somewhat captive audience of music lovers, and this year's food lineup features the debut of nine new vendors. The "Crack Pie" slices from Momofuku Milk Bar —a cult-favorite pastry that David Chang, Christina Tosi […]
- Lena Dunham Criticizes Kanye West's "Famous" Music Video as "Disturbing""The 'Famous' video is one of the more disturbing 'artistic' efforts in recent memory," the 'Girls' actress wrote.