A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- 15 Types of Guys Women Have All Dated July 26, 2016
- Colorism Makes A Comeback With New Dating App Smoochr July 25, 2016After discovering the app, one Twitter user created the hashtag #shutdownsmoochr.
- Angela Simmons Maternity Style Game Is On Point July 25, 2016
- Get The Blues! 8 Reasons To Eat More Blueberries July 25, 2016Blueberries get their blue color from a flavonoid known as anthocyanins. Fruits and vegetables such as cranberries, eggplants and red cabbage are also beneficiaries of…
- Celebrity birthdays for the week of July 31-Aug. 6July 31: Actor Don Murray is 87. Jazz guitarist Kenny Burrell is 85. Actress Susan Flannery ("Bold and the Beautiful") is 77. Actress France Nuyen ("South Pacific") is 77. Singer Lobo is 73. Singer Gary Lewis of Gary Lewis and the Playboys is 71. Singer-guitarist Daniel Ash (Love and Rockets, Bauhaus) is 59. Actor Dirk […]
- Convention: Different reactions in booth and on floorCBS News' Scott Pelley was succinct: "Bernie Sanders heals the breach."
- Michelle Obama wears American designer Christian SirianoMichelle Obama, who ditched the boxy jackets and dowdy style of so many first ladies before her, addressed the Democratic National Convention in a custom, royal blue dress by designer Christian Siriano.
- 30 Great Chicago Restaurants & Bars To Hear Live Music, MappedA variety of musical and culinary genres
- Donald Trump Asked to Stop Using 'Air Force One' Music for Campaign (Exclusive)The producer of the Harrison Ford thriller says the Republican presidential nominee is using deceased composer Jerry Goldsmith’s music without permission and wants him to stop.
- Selena Gomez Says She Feels 'Unauthentic' and 'Disconnected' From Her MusicThe singer also said she's disconnected to "myself and my music."