Lawyers for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are heading to court to urge a judge to grant him a new trial.
Judge George O’Toole Jr. is scheduled to hear arguments ...Read more
Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies discovered a newborn baby girl, abandoned an buried alive along a bike path in Compton, on Friday. Los Angeles County deputies found a baby girl ...Read more
A would-be burglar became stuck in the chimney of the Central California house. The alleged effort turned fatal when the homeowner lit a fire in the fireplace. When the ...Read more
- New Diabetes Cases Down In U.S. December 2, 2015NEW YORK (AP) — Fewer cases of diabetes are being diagnosed in U.S. adults, according to startling new federal statistics released Tuesday. Diabetes had been…
- Leggings That Promote Weight Loss? Yes, Please! December 2, 2015Clothing that helps you lose weight?! Sign me up! This is exactly what the new activewear brand Physiclo is promising. Their new line of leggings come…
- #BAWFitness: A Strong Core Will Decrease Back Pain [PHOTOS] December 1, 2015As a fitness trainer, I often hear my clients complain about lower back issues when performing abdomen exercises. This pain can occur for many reasons…
- New York’s First Lady Talks Postpartum Depression In Light Of Mothers Killing Their Kids December 1, 2015Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with First Lady Chirlane McCray about postpartum depression and the city of New York’s initiative to help women deal…
- Spike Lee rips Rahm Emanuel on 'Chi-Raq' orange carpetNEW YORK (AP) — Kind words were in short supply for Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel at the premiere of Spike Lee's "Chi-Raq" in New York on Tuesday night.
- Dru Hill releases song inspired by death of Freddie GrayBALTIMORE (AP) — The R&B group Dru Hill has released a song online sparked by the deaths of Freddie Gray and other black males as a result of confrontations with law enforcement.
- Fans mourn death of reclusive Japanese star Setsuko HaraTOKYO (AP) — In a last act precisely in keeping with her zeal for privacy, actress Setsuko Hara, star of director Yasujiro Ozu's "Tokyo Story" and many other Japanese classics, died Sept. 5 but kept the news quiet until recently. She was 95.
- Smithsonian launches music Web site for fan photosNEW YORK (AP) — If you've got any rock or rap star photos stored on your iPhone or stashed somewhere in your attic, the Smithsonian wants to hear from you.
- What's New on Netflix and iTunes for DecemberIt's the first of the month, so that means new titles on both Netflix and iTunes.
- 'Star Wars': J.J. Abrams Wrote Cantina Band Music with 'Hamilton' Creator Lin-Manuel MirandaIt just so happened that film composer John Williams had told Abrams that he'd prefer not to handle the tunes for the new film's nostalgic scene.