Buzz Aldrin claimed $33.31 in travel expenses for a journey from Houston to the moon and back, according to a Twitter post by the Apollo 11 astronaut who became the second person to walk on ...Read more
Safety officials in New Hampshire are investigating the collapse of a circus tent during a severe storm that killed a father and daughter and injured about 22 others.
“We all ...Read more
An online campaign to fund private searches for two Tequesta boys missing since July 24 has raised more than $400,000.
The GoFundMe webpage started by the families of Austin Stephanos ...Read more
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars August 4, 2015Cheesecake is a yummy but rich treat. These cheesecake bars allow you to indulge but in a true snack-sized portion – perfect for summer! This…
- The New Face Of Depression: The “Strong” Black Woman August 4, 2015There are countless myths and stigmas that surround depression in the Black community–particularly Black women. Myths surrounding the “strong Black women” can create needless pain…
- Fit!Live!Win! The Benefits Of Pole Fitness Explained August 4, 2015Michaela Jones, pole fitness instructor and manager of The P Spot Fitness Studio, joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now for this week’s installment of Fit!Live!Win!…
- National Watermelon Day: 5 Amazing Facts About the Delicious Fruit August 3, 2015We know it tastes great during the summer and has been infused in a number of drinks, but there is so much more to watermelon…
- Shonda Rhimes: Killing McDreamy 'wasn't easy or fun'BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Shonda Rhimes says it "wasn't easy or fun" to kill Patrick Dempsey's character off of ABC's "Grey's Anatomy."
- 'Community' booster Ken Jeong longs for movie versionBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — "Community" cast member Ken Jeong has a new gig on ABC but he'd be glad to see the comedy stay alive.
- Garlin: '51 percent' chance of more 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Jeff Garlin puts the chance of new "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episodes at "51 percent."
- Music festival deaths prompt LA County to consider a banLOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles County supervisors are considering banning music festivals from county property after the weekend deaths of two teenagers at an event in Pomona, California.
- The top 10 movies on the iTunes StoreiTunes Movies U.S. charts for week ending August 3, 2015:
- Zoo: Was "This Is What it Sounds Like" Music to Your Ears?Zoo S01E06: "This is What it Sounds Like" For a show about animals committing genocide via furevolution, you'd think Zoo would feature way more straight-up beastly attacks. Sure there were bears and rats, and STILL BATS but also a big focus tonight in "This is What it Sounds Like" for some reason was the rescue […]