With the votes counted in Britain’s EU referendum, the results are in. Voters in the UK narrowly chose to exit the European Union—a so-called “Brexit”—by a margin of 52% to ...Read more
301 people were arrested in the largest healthcare fraud bust in U.S. history.
61 medical professionals including doctors and nurses, were arrested for their part in ...Read more
The number of heroin users in the United States has tripled since 2003 and heroin related deaths have increased five-fold according to the U.N.’s World Drug Report.
- 7 Things That Can Happen When You Don’t Get Enough Fiber June 24, 2016You probably already know the importance of ensuring you get enough fiber in your diet. Fiber intake affects all of your body systems including your…
- Angela Bassett Creates Skin Care Line For Dark-Skinned Women June 24, 2016Angela Bassett has been acting for over three decades, but one one thing is constant: she looks great while doing it. From her body to…
- Ride Along: 2016 Chevy Cruze Premier June 24, 2016What’s Hot: This is definitely not your father’s (brother’s or sister’s) Cavalier or Cobalt, which served as previous mediocre compacts for Chevy, before the Cruze hit the scene a few years ago. However, by changing the name a generation ago, Chevy’s marketing team hoped they would infuse some life into their compact again. And with the new […]
- 5 Foods You Should Eat Before You Go Out On A Date June 23, 2016It doesn’t matter if it’s your first date or seventh date, dates can sometimes be nerve wrecking: what to wear, how to do your makeup,…
- Jesse Williams moves BET Awards crowd with passionate speechLOS ANGELES (AP) — Actor Jesse Williams brought the energy of a civil rights rally to the BET Awards Sunday night as he accepted the humanitarian award, demanding equal rights and calling for an end to police brutality against black people and white appropriation of black culture.
- BET Awards full of Prince tributes and political momentsThe BET Awards — or "The Prince Tribute Show" — featured emotional and energetic performances from Sheila E., Stevie Wonder and Jennifer Hudson honoring the Purple One, along with political statements on issues ranging from racial injustice to the U.S. presidential election.
- Laila Ali, Jaime Foxx pay tribute to Muhammad AliLaila Ali paid tribute to her late father, sports icon Muhammad Ali, during the BET Awards on Sunday at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
- Kanye West Explains New Music Video: 'It's a Comment on Fame'The rapper said, "It's a comment on fame."
- Brazilian music legend Gilberto Gil released from hospitalCelebrated Brazilian musician Gilberto Gil was released Friday from a Sao Paulo hospital where he was treated over the past week for kidney problems. Gil, 73, on his Instagram account posted a photo showing the rear of a car with the words "homeward bound" superimposed on the image, as he ended his stay at the […]
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes StoreiTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending June 23, 2016: