A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- 5 Natural Oils Your Skin Craves July 29, 2016You may think you need to invest in expensive skin care products to have healthy and vibrant skin, but you don’t. Many natural oils offer…
- Chipotle Says It Plans To Open Burger Restaurant July 28, 2016NEW YORK (AP) — Chipotle is branching out from burritos and plans to open its first burger restaurant. A spokesman for Chipotle, Chris Arnold, says in an email the company’s first Tasty Made burger restaurant will open in this fall in Lancaster, Ohio. He did not immediately provide other details. The opening of the burger […]
- Refreshing Summer Detox Water July 28, 2016Summer time can be the best time of year. The season consists of barbecues, fireworks, long walks on the beach… what’s not to like? Everything…
- ALS-Related Gene Found With Help From Ice Bucket Challenge July 27, 2016WASHINGTON (AP) — The ALS Association is crediting money raised through the Ice Bucket Challenge for the discovery of a gene’s connection to the progressive disease. Those who accepted the challenge allowed buckets of ice water to be dumped on their heads to raise awareness and money for ALS. The challenge became a viral sensation […]
- Montel Williams detained in Germany over medical marijuanaFRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — A spokesman for Montel Williams says the television personality was detained by customs officials at an airport in Germany after inadvertently leaving prescription marijuana powder in his luggage.
- Washington Monument reopens; elevator bearings replacedWASHINGTON (AP) — The Washington Monument has reopened after being closed for nearly a week because of problems with its elevator.
- Ken Barrie, voice of Postman Pat, dies at 83LONDON (AP) — Ken Barrie, who provided the voice of affable animated letter-carrier Postman Pat, has died. He was 83.
- Music Review: Joe Lovano 2005 live set spotlights Hank JonesJoe Lovano Quartet, "Classic! Live At Newport" (Blue Note)
- MTV Classic bringing Beavis and Butt-Head, Aeon Flux and music videos back on-airA new cable channel celebrating the original MTV will launch on Aug. 1, in honor of its 35th birthday, according to a press release. MTV Classic is replacing VH1 Classic at 6 a.m. that day, airing fan-favorite TV shows from its heyday along with classic music videos. Among the shows airing regularly on MTV Classic […]
- 5 Delicious Food Items Not To Miss at Lollapalooza 2016Lollapalooza kicks off today and just as important as what bands you'll be seeing are what foods you'll be eating. Momofuku pastry queen Christina Tosi has built her bakery into a New York empire of sweets. This year, famed Milk Bar will be at Lollapalooza to offer Chicagoans an opportunity to try the James Beard Winner's […]