The custodian at Holy Child Jesus Church in Richmond Hill told police the manger was empty when he left for lunch and when he returned, he heard a baby crying.
When he looked at the ...Read more
Last week the State Department issued a travel warning to Americans traveling in Brussels after the city went into lock down over an imminent terrorism threat from ISIS. Late ...Read more
An Indiana teenager is facing several charges after planning to blow up his high school.
Mooresville High School student Jahnathan Dooley was plotting to blow up his school with ...Read more
- Ciara: A Day In Her Fit Lifestyle November 25, 2015Ciara is becoming more and more of a big deal! She went from R&B star, to fashion icon, to a great mommy! Her career is…
- Tinder Meets SoulSwipe In New Dating App For Black Singles November 25, 2015We caught up with the creators of BAE, who revealed their inspiration behind creating the Black dating app.
- Dr. Sheri Prentiss Shares Journey From Patient To Breast Cancer Survivor, Talks Optimistic Medicine November 24, 2015Jacque Reid talks to Dr. Sheri Prentiss, a board certified occupational and environmental medicine physician and breast cancer survivor. She’s also the national spokesperson for the Susan…
- 2015 Chevy Colorado 4WD Z71 Crew Cab: A Midsized Truck That Has Found Its Sweet Spot November 24, 2015Highlights: Maintenance is included for the first two years of ownership. The pint-size Chevy Silverado also includes a WiFi hotspot system. Test vehicle’s MSRP: $39,555…
- Cuban art thief suspect arrested in GreeceATHENS, Greece (AP) — Police in Greece say a Cuban man has been arrested near Athens on suspicion of stealing 71 paintings and artwork from the National Museum of Fine Arts in Havana.
- Frank Gifford's family says CTE found in his brainNEW YORK (AP) — The family of Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford says signs of the degenerative disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy were found in his brain after his death.
- Court tosses defamation suits by founder of rock band BostonBOSTON (AP) — Defamation lawsuits filed by the founder of the rock group Boston against the ex-wife of the band's late lead singer and the Boston Herald were thrown out Wednesday by the highest court in Massachusetts.
- ‘Empire' moves from music to fashionThe Official Empire Commerce Experience, which opens to digital consumers Wednesday, offers an eclectic mix of clothes and accessories either featured in the TV show or inspired directly by its characters. A partnership between Twentieth Century FOX Consumer Products and Delivery Agent, it will initially focus on items such as varsity jackets and jersey dresses […]
- Music Review: Dweezil Zappa comes of age on 'Via Zammata'Dweezil Zappa, "Via Zammata" (Fantom Records)
- No time for wardrobe changes as Badu does Soul Train, musicNEW YORK (AP) — Erykah Badu is answering a phone call: her new eyeglasses are ready, and the frames are available for pick-up when she has time.