A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- Slow Metabolism? Check Your Hormones July 22, 2016When it comes to weight gain, blame it on the hormones. Based on research published by the Journal Of the American Medical Association, Mehmet Oz,…
- STUDY: Rare Gum Disease Prevalent In Black Children July 22, 2016A study from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine highlights a rare gum disease targeting African-American children. If you have young children, you already know a…
- Want To Bank Black? Terri Williams Discusses The Advantages July 22, 2016Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with Terri Williams, the President of One United Bank to encourage African Americans to move their business to black owned institutionS. “We are opening up about a thousand accounts a day. There are 21 black banks around the country and we (One United Bank) are in Boston, Miami and […]
- 3 Ways to Receive Clarity, Truth, and Understanding in Silence July 22, 2016Last week I didn’t post a blog because I didn’t have anything to say. Not just through this written platform, but to anyone about anything. I just wanted to be silent. I felt recovery was necessary and silence was the antidote. During my week of silence, a business relationship changed. My normal reaction would have […]
- 'Double Dare' revived at rowdy Comic-Con eventSAN DIEGO (AP) — For one night only, Marc Summers returned to the podium to host "Double Dare."
- Kenyan authorities deport Congolese musician over assaultNAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Kenyan authorities have deported a popular Congolese musician accused of assaulting a female member of his band on Friday.
- Security fears loom over Bayreuth opera festGermany's legendary Bayreuth opera festival dedicated to the works of Richard Wagner opens Monday, but security fears and off-stage drama threaten to cast a long shadow over the 140-year-old event. Bayreuth is just a two-hour ride from both incidents. Tighter security on Bayreuth's mythic Green Hill -- on which stands the Festspielhaus festival theatre -- […]
- Shot clock and music set to feature in six-hole Euro eventBy Tony Jimenez LONDON (Reuters) - European Tour chief executive Keith Pelley wants to introduce a six-hole event incorporating a shot clock, music, different clothes and fewer clubs in an effort to attract more golf followers. "Yes, there would be a shot clock," Pelley told BBC radio. "Yes, there would be music.
- Golf-Shot clock and music set to feature in six-hole Euro eventBy Tony Jimenez LONDON, July 22 (Reuters) - European Tour chief executive Keith Pelley wants to introduce a six-hole event incorporating a shot clock, music, different clothes and fewer clubs in an effort to attract more golf followers. "Yes, there would be a shot clock," Pelley told BBC radio. "Yes, there would be music.
- Pokémon Go breaks iTunes record, Apple confirmsThere is still no official word on the number of times the incredibly popular Pokémon Go game has been downloaded, but Apple today confirmed to Polygon that the game has broken a record. Pokemon Go has had more downloads in its first week than any other app in history, Apple said today. Nintendo referred us […]