The Carnival Cruise Line’s 704-paggenger Adonia arrived in port, marking the first of what could be thousands of cruise ships crossing from Florida to Cuba ...Read more
An Illinois woman has filed suit against Starbucks, claiming that the coffee chain is “underfilling” its cold beverages, serving drinks that contain less coffee than ...Read more
Bernie Sander’s campaign revealed plans Wednesday to lay off more than 200 staffers as the number of primaries still remaining dwindles.
“They are not layoffs. We have 40 ...Read more
- Karl Lagerfeld, Gisele Bundchen, Vin Diesel Head To Cuba For Chanel Fashion Show May 4, 2016HAVANA (AP) — Wealthy fashionistas and celebrities from around the world flocked beneath klieg lights Wednesday night on a grand Havana colonial avenue transformed into…
- 10 Myths People With Eating Disorders Wish You Understood May 4, 2016If the image that pops into your head when you hear the words “eating disorder” is a white teenage girl obsessed with her looks, you…
- Does Charcoal Grilling Cause Cancer? (3 Things You Can Do) May 3, 2016Grilling and eating BBQ in my household was a part of life. It was a rights-of-passage for the young men in the family to show…
- Tracy Wilson Mourning: ‘There Is An Attack On Young Women And It’s Being Passed Off As Entertainment’ May 2, 2016Founder of Honey Shine Incorporated and wife of NBA legend Alonzo Mourning, Tracy Wilson Mourning has been an advocate for the empowerment of young…
- Celebrities jam Havana streets for Chanel's Cuban takeoverFashionistas and celebrities from around the world flocked beneath klieg lights on a grand Havana colonial avenue transformed into a private runway for French fashion house Chanel. With hundreds of security ...
- China military seeking recruits with flashy new videoBEIJING (AP) — China's military is appealing to the younger generation with a slick new recruitment video featuring aircraft carriers, tanks and special forces troops, all set to a rousing rap-rock soundtrack.
- 'Happy Together' copyright dispute in NY top courtALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York's highest court has agreed to rule on a case pitting the owner of The Turtles' 1967 hit "Happy Together" against Sirius XM Radio.
- Stones, Dylan, McCartney play Coachella site in OctoberLOS ANGELES (AP) — Boomer-chella is on.
- Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, the Who tease fans about a music mega-festival this OctoberMusic legends The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, the Who and Roger Waters have all released teasers on their social media accounts hinting towards a mega-festival this October reports Rolling Stone.
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Pays Tribute to Music Icons TonightFind out what to expect from tonight's episode.