President Barack Obama has said New Orleans is “moving forward” 10 years after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. Residents of the Lower Ninth Ward exemplify people ...Read more
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives spokesman Tom Faison told The Roanoke Times on Thursday that Flanagan, who reported on-air under the name Bryce Williams, ...Read more
On the side of a hill in Pocheon, about 18 miles (30 kilometers) from the Demilitarized Zone that separates North and South Korea, targets are laid out. They’re huge painted ...Read more
- Get The Most From Your Next Doctor’s Appointment August 27, 2015How many times have you returned home from your doctor’s visit only to realize that the main issue you had (and the entire reason you…
- Best Sexual Positioning For Women With Back Pain August 27, 2015Up to 73% of women complain of lower-back pain and report that they have less sex as a result of this discomfort. According to NIH,…
- BAW Beauty: What’s in My Bag? Top Lip Shades for Women of Color [VIDEO] August 26, 2015Scared to wear lip colors? Or simply just don’t know where to start and what colors to try? Unfortunately, choosing a lip shade isn’t the…
- Mexican Street Corn Salad With Adobo Grilled Chicken August 25, 2015Summer isn’t over…in fact, it’s just getting started. The second harvest of corn is happening so that means corn is super ripe and super sweet.…
- Survivor's husband recounts story before gunfire eruptedROANOKE, Va. (AP) — The chamber of commerce official who was answering questions about her community on live TV when gunfire erupted said she never saw the gunman walk up to the group.
- Katherine Boo to receive Lovejoy Award in MaineWATERVILLE, Maine (AP) — A former Washington Post reporter who won a Pulitzer Prize for exposing dire conditions in group homes for the mentally disabled will be this year's recipient of Lovejoy Award at Colby College.
- Norwegian TV to air fictional series about Russian invasionCOPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — In a move that has annoyed Russia, a Norwegian television channel says it will air a fictional TV drama depicting a Russian invasion of Norway after radical environmentalists seize power and freeze the Scandinavian nation's oil and gas industry.
- Latin music academy protests Trump's immigration proposalsWASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is drawing protests from another Latino organization — this time, one based in the music industry.
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes StoreiTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Aug. 27, 2015:
- Apple's music service losing key player as exec resignsSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Apple's online music subscription service is losing a key player as millions of listeners near the end of a free three-month trial period that has drawn mixed reviews.