Governor Larry Hogan today announced that the notorious Baltimore City Detention Center (BCDC) – Men’s Detention Center will close immediately, bringing to an end the facility’s ...Read more
A new study released Tuesday shows that the District of Columbia is sinking, and projects that the city could drop by more than six inches over the next 100 years.
The research, ...Read more
GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump disputed claims from a female lawyer who said he called her “disgusting” when she asked to take a break to breast-pump during a ...Read more
- 2015 Lexus RC-F: A Luxury Performance Four-Seater Coupe With Power and Pizazz July 31, 2015Highlight: The RC-F is the most powerful eight-cylinder Lexus has ever built. Test vehicle’s MSRP: $73,965 (Base Price $63,325) Seating Capacity: 4 Standard Safety Features: airbags; LED daytime running lights; LED…
- Rocking A Bald Head? 3 Essentials For A Healthy One July 30, 2015Are you a man (or woman) and you’ve recently decided to rock a bald head? More power to you! But, here’s the thing: If you’re…
- Jane Birkin Asks Hermes to take Her Name Off Croc Handbag July 30, 2015PARIS (AP) — British singer Jane Birkin has asked Hermes to take her name off the crocodile-skin versions of the iconic Birkin handbag, after being…
- Super Simple Slimming Spaghetti Squash Casserole July 29, 2015Here’s the recipe for an incredible spaghetti squash casserole with ricotta and spinach that is only 250 calories per serving (2.5 inch squares)! Ingredients 1…
- AC/DC's Rudd pleads not guilty to breaching detention rulesWELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleaded not guilty on Monday to breaching the rules of his home detention sentence by drinking alcohol.
- Walt Disney experts rebut dogged anti-Semitic allegationsBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Walt Disney was a complex figure, both celebrated and condemned, but allegations that he was a rabid anti-Semite are unproven, Disney experts said.
- AC/DC's Phil Rudd denies breaking booze banFormer AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd appeared in a New Zealand court Monday to deny charges of drinking alcohol in defiance of strict home detention conditions. The 61-year-old was arrested last month at his mansion in Tauranga, in New Zealand's North Island, and charged with possessing and consuming alcohol. Rudd is under an alcohol ban as […]
- Chicago's Lollapalooza resumes after storm evacuationCHICAGO (AP) — Organizers of Lollapalooza say they are reopening the music festival after the threat of a storm prompted them to evacuate attendees.
- MisterWives Had the "Best Day Ever" at LollapaloozaThe NY-based indie pop band, which played the music fest for the first time, sat down with us to talk sharing clothes and crossing the ultimate dream off their bucket list.
- Lollapalooza: This Is How James Bay Decided on His Signature LookAfter his performance at Lollapalooza on Friday, we chatted with the English crooner about his onstage presence and affinity for hats.