A man in a cowboy hat riding on a horse and leading a second stunned drivers as he clomped over the Outerbridge Crossing which connects New Jersey and Staten Island.
The Supreme Court struck down a Texas law Monday that was blamed for the closing of 3 out of 4 abortion clinics in the state.
Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party, thanks to the impending nomination of Donald Trump.
The writer for the Washington Post confirmed ...Read more
- Get Well Wednesday: The Effect of Domestic Violence October 26, 2016Dr. Spinks-Franklin is a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician in the Meyer center for developmental pediatrics at Texas children’s hospital and assistant professor of pediatrics for Baylor College of medicine. Dr. Spinks-Franklin is associate fellowship director for the developmental-behavioral pediatric fellowship at Texas children’s hospital/Baylor college of medicine. In addition to evaluating children with developmental and behavioral […]
- National Pregnancy & Infant Loss Month: Meet A Woman Who Has Suffered Three Miscarriages October 25, 201610/25/16- October is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. Jacque Reid goes Inside Her Story with author Robin L. Davis who is currently expecting after enduring the loss of three babies. She shares her personal story in her book, I Made God Laugh. On what gave her the strength to come forward: “I was listening to […]
- Dan Gasby On Alzheimers: ‘It’s Not Pretty, It’s Like Fighting A Terrorist’ October 24, 2016Dan Gasby and his wife famed restaurateur B. Smith are participating in the Center for Outreach in Alzheimer’s, Aging and Community Health (COAACH) Alzheimer’s Luncheon at North Carolina A&T State University tomorrow, October 25th. Gasby talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about his wife’s health and what to expect from the event. “When we got […]
- Jojo Martin Teams Up With ‘Gift Of Hope’ To Encourage Kidney Donation October 24, 2016Jojo Martin is no stranger to gospel music. Over the years the California native has shared the stage with Tyrese, Fred Hammond, Kirk Franklin, James Fortune, Mary Mary, Tweet and Dave Hollister. He talks exclusively to Black America Web about his start in the business, using social media to spread the word about living […]
- The Latest: Quick repairs planned for damaged Trump starLOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on vandalism of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (all times local):
- Acclaimed British director Howard Davies has died at age 71LONDON (AP) — Olivier Award-winning British theater director Howard Davies, who had hits in London and Broadway directing Kathleen Turner in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," Lindsay Duncan in "Private Lives," and Kevin Spacey in both "A Moon for the Misbegotten" and "The Iceman Cometh," has died. He was 71.
- Small World animatronic doll part of new Disney auctionLOS ANGELES (AP) — An animatronic doll from Disneyland's It's a Small World ride and an original "stretching portrait" from the park's Haunted Mansion attraction are hitting the auction block.
- Kris Jenner Once Filmed a Music Video at the Cheesecake FactoryThe Cheesecake Factory is a chain that’s hard to hate. Drake even set one of his recent music videos there. Broadly just published an in-depth interview with the chain’s founder and CEO David Overton and vice president Linda Candioty, and there are some intriguing insights into the chain’s history and operations — such as the […]
- Barbecue and Music Venue Globe Hall Launches Food TruckLocated in a historic bar in Globeville, Globe Hall just about to turn one and, to celebrate, it has added a new member to the family: Lil’ Betty, the new food truck pictured above. Lil’ Betty is named in honor of the Texas style barbecue smoker. Globe Hall is also launching lunch service on Fridays […]
- Shania Twain to be honored at Billboard's Women in Music awardsShania Twain will be honored with the Icon award at Billboard's 11th annual Women in Music awards in December. "Shania Twain is a groundbreaking artist whose successful country-pop crossover blazed the trail for a new generation of country stars like Taylor Swift, Billboard's 2014 Woman of the Year, and Carrie Underwood," said Janice Min, president […]