With the votes counted in Britain’s EU referendum, the results are in. Voters in the UK narrowly chose to exit the European Union—a so-called “Brexit”—by a margin of 52% to ...Read more
301 people were arrested in the largest healthcare fraud bust in U.S. history.
61 medical professionals including doctors and nurses, were arrested for their part in ...Read more
The number of heroin users in the United States has tripled since 2003 and heroin related deaths have increased five-fold according to the U.N.’s World Drug Report.
- 7 Things That Can Happen When You Don’t Get Enough Fiber June 24, 2016You probably already know the importance of ensuring you get enough fiber in your diet. Fiber intake affects all of your body systems including your…
- Angela Bassett Creates Skin Care Line For Dark-Skinned Women June 24, 2016Angela Bassett has been acting for over three decades, but one one thing is constant: she looks great while doing it. From her body to…
- Ride Along: 2016 Chevy Cruze Premier June 24, 2016What’s Hot: This is definitely not your father’s (brother’s or sister’s) Cavalier or Cobalt, which served as previous mediocre compacts for Chevy, before the Cruze hit the scene a few years ago. However, by changing the name a generation ago, Chevy’s marketing team hoped they would infuse some life into their compact again. And with the new […]
- 5 Foods You Should Eat Before You Go Out On A Date June 23, 2016It doesn’t matter if it’s your first date or seventh date, dates can sometimes be nerve wrecking: what to wear, how to do your makeup,…
- Kanye West unveils "Famous" video of him, celebritiesLOS ANGELES (AP) — Kanye West has unveiled a video on a subject he knows something about: fame.
- Michael Herr, author of the Vietnam-era 'Dispatches,' diesNEW YORK (AP) — Michael Herr, the author and Oscar-nominated screenplay writer who viscerally documented the ravages of the Vietnam War through his classic nonfiction novel "Dispatches" and through such films as "Apocalypse Now" and "Full Metal Jacket," died after a long illness. He was 76.
- Michael Herr, author of the Vietnam-era 'Dispatches,' diesNEW YORK (AP) — Michael Herr, the author and Oscar-nominated screenplay writer who viscerally documented the ravages of the Vietnam War through his classic nonfiction novel "Dispatches" and through such films as "Apocalypse Now" and "Full Metal Jacket," died Thursday after a long illness. He was 76.
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes StoreiTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending June 23, 2016:
- Oscar-nominated documentarian Liz Garbus makes a music videoLOS ANGELES (AP) — What does it take to get an Oscar-nominated documentarian to direct a music video?
- BitTorrent launches music and video streaming applicationIn terms of content, BitTorrent Now differs from the big names of the business with a catalog of music and videos mostly from independent artists, relatively unknown to the general public. Users can also purchase the content at any time.