Barack Obama told African leaders that he thinks he would win a third term if given the chance to run again.
“I actually think I’m a pretty good president—I think ...Read more
A wealthy American dentist who used a bow and arrow to shoot Zimbabwe’s beloved Cecil the lion faced fierce criticism Tuesday amid allegations that it took 40 hours for the animal to ...Read more
Boston’s bid to host the 2024 Summer Games ended Monday after seven months and millions of dollars spent, ending an effort racked by debate, public relations blunders, and limited public ...Read more
- Super Simple Slimming Spaghetti Squash Casserole July 29, 2015Here’s the recipe for an incredible spaghetti squash casserole with ricotta and spinach that is only 250 calories per serving (2.5 inch squares)! Ingredients 1…
- Get Well Wednesday: Dr. Dennis Confer July 29, 2015Dennis L. Confer, M.D. is the chief medical officer of Be The Match. He also holds appointments as associate scientific director of CIBMTR (Center…
- Deya Directive: Lose to Win July 24, 2015Sometimes we feel like failure is the worst thing that has ever happened to us. But how many times have you realized, in hindsight, how…
- The Art Of Self-Pleasuring Yourself – There’s A Class For That! July 24, 2015Pleasure is something to be experienced at any age, but it may surprise you that self-pleasure also endures. Jacque Reid, talks to Pam Costa, a…
- Slave drama 'Underground' snares John Legend to handle musicBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — John Legend is bringing his talents to a TV drama about Southern slaves fighting for freedom.
- 2 houses from 'Breaking Bad' for sale in AlbuquerqueALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Two houses featured on the hit AMC-TV series "Breaking Bad" are up for sale in Albuquerque.
- Vincent Kartheiser's next role is opposite of 'Mad Men' partBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Vincent Kartheiser (KARTH'-eyes-er) plays the antithesis of his smarmy "Mad Men" character Pete Campbell in the upcoming NatGeo miniseries "Saints & Strangers."
- John Legend to handle music for slave drama 'Underground'BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — John Legend is bringing his talents to a TV drama about Southern slaves fighting for freedom.
- Lollapalooza expands international reach to ColombiaLollapalooza, one of the defining US festivals for alternative rock, announced Wednesday an expansion to Colombia as organizers pointed to the country's vibrant cultural life. The Bogota edition, which will debut in October 2016, marks the fourth Latin American Lollapalooza with festivals already taking place annually in Argentina, Brazil and Chile. "We have had the […]
- John Legend to Oversee Music, Exec Produce WGN America's 'Underground'Legend's Get Lifted banner has boarded the Sony Pictures Television drama and will also executive produce.