LIFE & STYLE
- Money Mondays: How To Get Your Money Right In The New Year December 18, 2017Deemed ‘hip-hop’s financial advisor,’ Rob Wilson boasts a roster of high-profile athletes and celebrities. The Pittsburgh-based independent financial and investment guru has made a name for himself having appeared on popular news outlets such as CNN, CBS, NBC, Foxbusiness.com and Black Enterprise. 3 WAYS TO MASTER YOUR MONEY IN 2018 One of the most common New Year’s resolutions […]
- Beyoncè Has Internet Abuzz With Natural Hair Debate December 17, 2017The Internet has lost its collective mind over this!
- Everything You Want To Know About LeToya Luckett’s Couture Wedding Look December 14, 2017Get all the glitzy details on their beautiful ceremony!
- Fenty Beauty Releasing New Lipsticks Called ‘MatteMoiselle’ December 14, 2017MatteMoiselle Lipsticks are set to drop the day after Christmas.
KISS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
- Why Are We So Addicted to Mysteries Like ‘Making a Murderer?’Why we can’t turn away from shows like Serial and Making a Murderer. (Photo: Getty Images)
- New A&E Show ‘Fit to Fat to Fit’ Makes Trainers Gain Weight — But What Does it Prove?Adonis Hill, a trainer on the upcoming show “Fit to Fat to Fit,” went from weighing 217 pounds to 286 pounds by consuming 8,000 calories a day.